Gallery Slideshow

JoshuaWoolford's  album on Photobucket

Wednesday 21 November 2012

A tale of Cheddar Valley's

I Thought I'd upload a page from my Little White Wedding Sketchbook, the image was based on a valley in the Cheddar Gorge, and somewhere below all those oil paints and various other material is a fairly detailed tonal Biro. However... that's boring; so i decided to brighten up the trail that my little doppelganger is walking along, into a more ENJoYable scene.

Based around when i was sent to Bible camp when i was younger, they're is a dictating depiction of my dad far over the horizon a turned back...yet still occupying my surroundings; ENJoY? instead of taking away a appreciation for "THE BOOK." I came away with nothing other than, a further realisation that Christians do anything to justify a good full of fancy fairytale, a week spent in the middle of nowhere and further developed ability to have to amuse myself by drifting into my own thoughts to escape bible thumping and general knowledge ignoring people.

The experience can be describes as pointless as a game of ten pin bowling, throwing yourself at a crowd idea, and even when you hit them all down, they always get back up "for" you...
I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED BOWLING THOUGH.
This was the inside cover from that same book, full of ideas that pop into my head at 00:00-06:00am mainly,

and a couple stoner doodles here and their.


oh and i love this image, i took it from a graphic project at college, it was a fun photo shoot to get that composition to work from.

No comments:

Post a Comment